2020 Off-Season Programs are now available for all players, age 8 and up, playing at any level of hockey. Progressively phased programming has been developed for a wide array of skill and ability. Set up is quick and easy; simply select your program from the list above, purchase a license, and complete the intake form to get started.
Each program incorporates instruction, education, and reporting in the following categories, respectively:
- Off-Ice Training
The Mobile Application makes the athlete’s off-ice training program and nutrition advice available to their phone or tablet. The daily questionnaire allows athletes to track hydration, sleep, nutrition and recovery. Each week the system sends a report summary to the athlete (and/or parents, if applicable).
The specific elements of the Online Training Program include:
- Progressive Training Programs
- Proper Dynamic Warm Ups and Age-Appropriate Workouts for All Levels
- Equipment Requirements Vary (options and modifications are available)
- Weekly Nutrition Tips and Recipes
- Nutrition Blog Posts and Articles
- Daily questionnaire designed to track and assess sleep quality, hydration, nutrition, and recovery.
- Data is collected and graphed in the athlete’s web profile.
- Results can be used to make adjustments to the athlete’s program over time.